Support the ongoing development of Laravel.io →
Authentication
Last updated 2 years ago.

I think those Controllers (AuthController and PasswordController) are preloaded during the bootstrap process. Try php artisan route:list from the command line you will see some routes are already predefined for Auth and Password Controllers..

So when you try to call those controllers arbitrarily it will prompt you for an error because those classes are already pre-loaded.

route:list gives this :

{"error":{"type":"Symfony\Component\Debug\Exception\FatalErrorException","me ssage":"Class 'Illuminate\Auth\Reminders\ReminderServiceProvider' not found",

You are working on something which is moving everyday. L5 is not yet released.. Check as soon as you can https://github.com/laravel/laravel/commits/develop and pull from the repo managing yourself conflicts ; then merge and do a composer update (to update vendor directory).

jrean is right.. I would suggest refrain from using version 5 for your production project for now. I'm having the same same problem everyday I use composer update every morning and it's just crashing... Laravel 5 is very promising but this is not the best time to make a serious project with it. But I would encourage you to play with it.

Sign in to participate in this thread!

Eventy

Your banner here too?

Gibonek gibonek Joined 13 Oct 2014

Moderators

We'd like to thank these amazing companies for supporting us

Your logo here?

Laravel.io

The Laravel portal for problem solving, knowledge sharing and community building.

© 2024 Laravel.io - All rights reserved.