Support the ongoing development of Laravel.io →
Installation Configuration
Last updated 2 years ago.

I'm not sure if your line breaks and formatting were broken by copy paste into here but you need to be careful with the format of your yaml file. Make it look like below and use spaces in place of tabs - Vagrant can be funny about tabs I hear.

ip: "192.168.10.10"
memory: 2048
cpus: 1

authorize: /Users/mburakergenc/.ssh/id_rsa.pub
keys:
    - /Users/mburakergenc/.ssh/id_rsa

folders:
    - map: /Users/mburakergenc/Applications/MAMP/htdocs/larabook
      to: /home/vagrant/larabook

sites:
    - map: larabook.app
      to: /home/vagrant/larabook/public

variables:
    - key: APP_ENV
      value: local

... and obviously make sure this is the correct path: /Users/mburakergenc/Applications/MAMP/htdocs/larabook

I fixed the issue, but now when I run Php artisan commands using vagrant I'm getting the following error. Call Stack: 0.0006 223232 1. {main}() /home/vagrant/larabook/artisan:0 0.0968 5832792 2. require_once('/home/vagrant/larabook/bootstrap/start.php') /home/vagrant/larabook/artisan:30 0.1028 5879080 3. require('/home/vagrant/larabook/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Foundation/start.php') {"type":"Symfony\Component\Debug\Exception\FatalErrorException","message":"syntax error, unexpected 'DB_HOST' Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/vagrant/larabook/bootstrap/compiled.php on line 3303

Note: I solved it there was a syntax error that I missed.

Sign in to participate in this thread!

Eventy

Your banner here too?

Moderators

We'd like to thank these amazing companies for supporting us

Your logo here?

Laravel.io

The Laravel portal for problem solving, knowledge sharing and community building.

© 2024 Laravel.io - All rights reserved.